Get more visitors to your website and more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords. This course will show you how AdWords works, and know what your business and customers need. Then you’ll learn how to set up a new AdWords account and start researching your keywords: the foundation of all great ads.
Once you’ve set up your campaign, you’ll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience re-marketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a re-marketing campaign
- Using ad extensions