With the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Electronics, students have the opportunity to apply the electronic principles learnt in lessons to solve many practical problems. Students will also learn how to install, maintain and troubleshoot faults in electronics systems and equipment. The knowledge and skills acquired in this rigorous and intensive Diploma course is highly relevant to the industry. Students in the course will learn about:
- Repair, troubleshoot, test and maintain common analogue and digital electronics equipment.
- Use and maintain common electronic measuring instruments and equipment.
- Analyze and interpret electronic schematic and assembly drawings.
- Use computer-aided printed circuit board (PCB) design tools.
- Write and execute application programs for microprocessor-based systems.
Obtained at least grade C6 in English, Elementary Mathematics, Science (any one subject of pure science or any combined science) + 1 additional subject at GCE O Level or ITE Nitec with – GPA 3.0 or equivalent.
Applicants who does not meet the above requirement but has minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Pass with Grade 5 and above in English at GCE N(A) Level OR Grade D and above for GCE N(T) level OR D7 and above in English at GCE O Level OR equivalent.
Singapore citizens, permanent residents, valid work pass holders with age above 16 years old.
Mode of Delivery:
Instructor-led and classroom-based training
"The diploma course is useful and it is simple to understand. It is better than what I learned during my school time ... the lecturer is patient and experienced. It help to solve practical problems in my work." - PEACE ZHEN (Link to review)
"good school, course is useful for my job. it is not big school and have 20 years in the jurong east. i know this school from my colleague" - Ah Di (Link to review)
"A good place to learn new skills" - Aravind Baskar (Link to review)
"Good management, friendly learning environment, staffs are friendly" - 宋翰玉 (Link to review)
"我做的工是广告行业，学的课程对我工作有帮助，老师讲的很好，严格也很耐心。" - 陈月叶 (Link to review)
"A good place for learning and skills upgrade." - Steven Toh (Link to review)
"Professional and nice classroom environment.Good instructor." - Mike Chua (Link to review)
- Successful completion of the prescribed academic unit requirement as set out by the program curriculum.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 is required at the end of the final study.
- Attendance of minimum 75% has to met
Advanced Diploma in Industrial Electronics from St.Hua Private School (CPE Registration No. 201008052Z)