This course teaches how to build various arithmetic and statistical analysis formulas in Microsoft excel. The course covers how to summarize values in sets of cells, create conditional formulas using IF and other related functions, and use validation rules to make data entry more accurate. The course also covers more advanced features such as data query within a list or table using the VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions.
1. Introducing Excel Functions and Formulas
2. Creating Basic Summary Formulas
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Preparing Data for Analysis in Excel
5. Auditing Worksheet Formulas
6. Performing What-If Analysis
7. Specialized functions introduction