BitCoin and Blockchain Course
Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology are extremely popular, and everyone is investing in them, from FinTech companies to small investors.
There has been a lot of hype around Blockchain technology and Bitcoin in recent times. Almost all Fin-Tech heavy weights are pouring investments into Blockchain technology. Governments and regulators are also equally interested in this. Blockchain is essentially a decentralised and distributed ledger technology that was popularised by the Bitcoin global cryptocurrency platform since 2009.
The potential applications for Blockchains and Bitcoin-like cryptocurrencies are enormous. The course will cover the fundamental aspects of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and distributed consensus. The topics include
- Blockchain technlogy
- Potential of blockchain
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin Alternatives
- Blockchain Technology
- What is Blockchain?
- Decentralization with Blockchain
- Blockchain Archtiecture and Design
- Opportunities through Blockchain
- Blockchain Applications
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contract
- Real Blockchain Application Case Studies
- Blockchain Challenges and Risks
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Advantages of Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- The Birth of Bitcoin
- How to Store and Use Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Wallet
- Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin Strengths and Weaknesses
- Bitcoin and Blockchain’s Future
- Bitcoin alternatives
- The Bitcoin Community
- Bitcoin Politics and Regulation
- Bitcoin Security and Security issues