The Diploma in Mold Design is intended for tool designers, mold makers, engineers, part designers, and anyone involved in the tool procurement process. The course familiarizes students with basics of mold design, different types of injection molds, contemporary machining methods, and many of the available mold components. This rigorous and intensive Diploma course also provides the students with a tool design methodology and a mold specification guide for reference.
- Obtained at least grade C6 in English, Elementary Mathematics, Science (any one subject of pure science or any combined science) + 1 additional subject at GCE O Level or ITE Nitec with - GPA 3.0 or equivalent.
- Applicant who does not meet the above requirement but has minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Pass with Grade 5 and above in English at GCE N(A) Level OR Grade D and above for GCE N(T) level OR D7 and above in English at GCE O Level OR equivalent.
16 and above
- Successful completion of the prescribed academic unit requirement as set out by the program curriculum.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 is required at the end of the final study.
- Attendance of minimum 75% has to met
Diploma in Mold Design from St.Hua Private School (CPE Registration No. 201008052Z)